Are you ready to set yourself apart as a coach?
This 1-hour workshop to help coaches build a better career is for you!
In this 1-hour workshop, you will:
- Learn how competition is killing your career (and why escaping competition must be your goal)
- Build a plan to differentiate yourself from others and escape competition
- Learn about the “Field of Dreams Deception” and why some of the best coaches fail to get ahead (and build a plan to avoid this trap)
- Learn how to use the Internet as leverage to exponentially accelerate your career
Above all else, you will walk away from this workshop with a plan in place to build your own competitive advantage and ignite your career.
This introductory offer ($49) is ONLY good until July 29th. After the workshop, the replay will sell for $79. Don’t miss out on this great price. Take action today.
- Date: July 29, 2020
- Time: 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PDT
- Location: Private Zoom Call
Are there any bonuses?
Beyond getting the tools to build your own competitive advantage, you will also get:
-A highly-actionable workbook that we will go through during the workshop to help you take action on what you learn and set yourself apart from the crowd
-Unlimited access to the audio and video recording so you can refresh your memory whenever, wherever
-An edited transcript of the entire workshop for free so you can re-read it later
-A curated resource list of the best books, articles, podcasts, and videos I've come across to help you take the next step in your career
What if I can't make it?
The workshop will be recorded and available with all the workshop's bonuses through a private link for anyone who purchases.
Do you offer refunds?
If you go through this workshop and decide that it was not worth $49, I will refund you in full. No questions asked.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
I'm so excited to share this workshop with you.
Be on the lookout for an email from me very soon with details about the call!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.